Regional Transportation and Land Use - Planning for the Future
The Fresno Council of Governments hosted several community meetings, August 31 through September 22, 2021. At these workshops asked community members to comment on three draft future plans called Sustainable Communities Strategies that are part of the Regional Transportation Plan currently being updated. The plans join land use and regional transportation planning strategies to do the following:
• improve air quality
• fight climate change
• use resources efficiently
• invest in existing communities
• improve health
• improve our economy
• reduce the loss of farmland in the Fresno County region
Community Meeting Materials:
- PowerPoint Presentation (in pdf) – English or Español
- SCS Indicator Definitions – English or Español
- SCS Indicator Data (Charted) – English or Español
- Hard Copy Survey – English or Español
View our online presentation survey results (closed to responses) HERE!
View the survey responses via spreadsheet in pdf HERE!